About This Course
This course will provide foundational level knowledge on core Azure concepts; core Azure services; core solutions and management tools; general security and network security; governance, privacy, and compliance features; Azure cost management, and service level agreements.
This course is suitable for IT personnel who are just beginning to work with Azure. This course will help you gain the confidence to take other role-based courses and certifications, such as Azure Administrator.
This course provides Lab introduction videos, quizzes, a hands-on lab environment, and practice tests to help you prepare for the AZ-900 exam and is based on the following domains covered for the exam:
- Describe cloud concepts (20-25%)
- Describe core Azure services (15-20%)
- Describe core solutions and management tools on Azure (10-15%)
- Describe general security and network security features (10-15%)
- Describe identity, governance, privacy, and compliance features (20-25%)
- Describe Azure cost management and Service Level Agreements (10-15%)
Hands-on Labs Included:
- Create a virtual machine in the portal
- Create a Web App
- Deploy Azure Container Instances
- Create a virtual network
- Create blob storage
- Create a SQL database
- Implement an Azure IoT Hub
- Implement Azure Functions
- Create a VM with a Template
- Create a VM with PowerShell
- Create a VM with the CLI
- Implement Azure Key Vault
- Secure network traffic
- Manage access with RBAC
- Manage resource locks
- Implement resource tagging
- Create an Azure Policy
- Explore the Trust Center
- Use the Pricing Calculator
- Use the Azure TCO Calculator
- Calculate Composite SLAs
- Open a Support Request
This course doesn’t have any technical pre-requisite. This course primarily uses the Azure portal to create services and does not require scripting skills.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the domains covered in AZ-900 Exam ?
- Describe cloud concepts (15-20%)
- Describe core Azure services (30-35%)
- Describe security, privacy, compliance, and trust (25-30%)
- Describe Azure pricing Service Level Agreements, and Lifecycles (20-25%)
How to prepare for AZ-900 ?
Here are the steps you need to follow to prepare for Microsoft AZ-900 Exam :
- Go through the Microsoft Learning Platform portal.
- Understand the Exam structure.
- Study Microsoft Documentation.
- Enroll and complete Microsoft Azure AZ-900 Online Training Course
- Involve in forum discussions
- Refer given study guides and reference materials
- Take-up AZ-900 practice test to verify your exam readiness
Does Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-900 have labs?
No, there are no labs for Microsoft Azure Exam AZ-900. But the hands-on labs provided by Spektra Academy on Production Azure Subscriptions will ensure you get the hands-on experience to not just clear Certification, but will also prepare you to get started with Azure in productions scenarios quickly.
Why should I buy Spektra Academy Microsoft Azure AZ-900 Online course?
With the Spektra Academy Course, you get access to training videos which can be accessed any time, hands-on labs to get the real hands-on experience which is really important when preparing for an exam, quiz to evaluate your understanding of each course
Do Spektra Academy provide a course completion certificate?
In which all languages is the AZ-900 Course offered?
The course is offered in two languages as of now - English and Spanish. You can select the preferred language while enrolling.
Can I purchase an exam voucher from Spektra Academy?
No, we do not provide the exam voucher. You have to directly purchase it from Microsoft.
Can I get refund once I purchase a course?
Once you purchase a course, we will not be able to provide a refund for the course.
How can I purchase a course from Spektra Academy?
You need to click on your preferred course amongst all four courses mentioned on the right side of the course page, You will be headed to the purchase screen where you can purchase your course as per your requirement.
Do I need to have my own Cloud account or signup for trial subscription in order to use Hands-on lab from Spektra Academy course?
Spektra Academy will provide you a temporary cloud account for completing the Hands-on lab. You do not need to signup for any trial or bring your own subscription.
What all resources I can create in a Spektra Academy provided cloud account for Hands-on lab?
Spektra Academy subscriptions are configured to allow you to deploy the required resources and SKUs as per the lab instructions. However, it does not allow you to create any additional resources beyond the scope of the lab.
What is the validity of the labs?
Once enrolled into the course, labs will be available for 30 days. Therefore, you need to launch the labs within 30 days.
Can I pause the lab environment?
What if I have any queries?
If you have any queries, please feel free to contact us
A member of our support staff will respond to you as soon as possible.